Pheasant Tower Shoot
A Pheasant tower shoot at Three Pines Preserve is a high-volume shoot and is perfect for entertaining multiple guests or a corporate outing. During the pheasant shoot, participants (in pairs) occupy one of 12 stations (i.e. blinds) located in a circle approximately 75 yards from our wooded release tower. The blinds are situated approximately 25 yards apart and make a complete circle around the tower.
The shooting round begins when a signal is given from the tower and birds are released. Shooters at the stations around the tower work to take the high-flying birds as they escape to the surrounding preserve. The shooting pairs are rotated after a series of releases, allowing participants to shoot from each blind. Tower Shoots last about 3 hours and are concluded with lunch back at the main camp.
Pheasent Tower Rates
- 3 Hour Tower Shoot
- All hunts require a $275.00/per shoot deposit.
All Shoots Include
- Wagon Transportation to Tower Shoot Area
- Drinks and Snacks during the Shoot
- Lunch for all hunters following the Shoot
- Hunting Licenses
- Cleaned and Packaged Birds which will be divided evenly among all shooters